Terms & Conditions
The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
Rates quoted are in ZAR ONLY. You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
The rate is for 1 or 2 adults only PER ROOM except where stipulated.
Rates exclude any applicable prevailing government taxes at the time of occupancy. The Rates are not inclusive of VAT. The Living Collective is not VAT registered.
The maximum number of guests per room is 2 adults + 1 child (below 12 years old). An additional fee is payable for each additional adult staying in bigger rooms/cottages whether stipulated during reservation or not. A fee will be charged for each additional adult guest in this circumstance. Children who are 6 or younger stay and sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a rollaway bed or extra mattress be required. Please contact reservation for more information.
In the event that you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, The Living Collective reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
Although every effort is taken to protect your personal assets, you are responsible for your own possession and the Owners, Staff, Management and directors of the The Living Collective cannot be held responsible/accountable for any loss or dagame experienced during your stay with us.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out time are by 10:00 am.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive earlier for check-in, kindly approach the Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on the availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12 pm to 6 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6 pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, a credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Living Collective accepts Visa, Mastercard, Maestro debit and credit cards.
- Discounted/Promo Reservations and reservations made over private and public school holidays as well as during weekends and public holidays require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours of initial booking where the period falls outside the specified times above.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- We do not refund for no-shows. In the event of a no-show, the entire reservation is considered as honored and full payment will apply.
- DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER CHECK-OUT:
- Guest Rooms Found with Waste Strewn Around, In Complete Disorder, and/or “Trashed” Will Be Subject to Maintenance Deep Cleaning Fee, Administration Fee and/or Third-Party Fees.
- DAMAGE TO ROOM:
Damage to Rooms, Fixtures, Furnishing and Equipment Including the Removal of Electronic Equipment, Towels, Art Work, Etc. Will Be Charge At 120% Of Full and New Replacement Value Plus Any Shipping and Handling Charges. Any Damage to Hotel Property, Whether Accidental or Willful, Is the Responsibility of The Registered Guest for Each Particular Room. Any Costs Associated with Repairs And/or Replacement Will Be Charged to the Credit Card of The Registered Guest. In Extreme Cases, Criminal Charges Will Be Pursued.
- DAMAGE TO MATTRESSES AND BEDDING:
Damage to Mattresses and Linen Including; Towels, Mattress Pads, Sheets, Bedspreads, Blankets resulting from The Use Of Body Oils, Make-Up, Shoe-Polish, Etc. Will Result in A Charge for The Special Cleaning, Repair or Replacement Of The Damaged Article.
- If booking for a group of more than ten or taking more than 5 units at a time, please inquire about our special rate.
The living Collective Reserves the right to amend these terms without prior notification.